Wednesday 2 September 2009

God used Louie Giglio to blow my mind.

Last night a friend passed me a link for Louie Giglio's talks from his "Indescribable" tour that he did with Chris Tomlin. The guy totally blew my mind. I want to thank God for giving this man a passion for God's glory. This guy powerfully reminded me that we are so infintessimally small in comparison to God that for Him to love us almost seems ridiculous. Yet there is nothing God wants more from us. As I noted yesterday from John Owen, there is nothing that grieves God more than us doubting His love for Him. I preach to myself here when I say this next comment. We need to grow up and stop judging God by our circumstances and trusting in His essential character as revealed in Scripture which is love. God in Jesus said, "In this world there WILL be trouble...." so why do we surprised with God when it comes. His promise is to be with us. Remember that He holds the world together with the word of His power and that He holds you in His hand.

Shalom.

No comments:

 

theDailyBibleVerse.org